Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotty

Shaft and blade sale

Okay folks, some more stuff up for sale here because I've accumulated a bit much for my tastes. Will have a couple more to come in the upcoming week.

First off...

Nike Bauer tapered One95 shaft - 87 flex, 52.75" long - Most of us here are somewhat familiar with these. They were an SMU a couple years back as a tapered version of the One95 shaft. Tremendous kick, extremely light weight, clearcoat with tactile corner grip, shaft profile is different than the One95 OPS (these shafts had more of the rounded profile of the Vapor series, if even a bit more so). This one was used slightly by someone before me, then I purchased it and haven't touched it because it is a backup to my other One95 shafts. Previous owner did a good job spraying the yellow stripe down the back with black paint, as well as blacking out the lower portion of the shaft that says "0.520 tapered composite system". Couple paint chips along the shaft, but in otherwise good condition. Cut to just above the 96 flex mark, plays around a 90 flex in my opinion. Selling because I already have a couple of them. $85 + shipping

One95-shaft-tapered.jpg

Easton SE16 tapered shaft - 85 flex, 52.5" long - Clearcoat (blue), used for two games and has some minor paint chips. Selling because it's a bit more squared than I like in terms of shaft profile and I already have other shafts I prefer. $60 + shipping

SE16-shaft.jpg

Warrior Dolomite DD tapered blade - Righthanded, Savard curve, lie 4 - Was purchased new from Ebay and I simply don't need it. Lie is a 4, but it is extremely comparable to my other Bauer and Easton blades in lie 5's. Taped and stickhandled with in my basement, but otherwise never used. $35 + shipping

Warrior-DD-blade.jpg

Easton Synthesis shaft - The linear progression of this shaft that started as the T-Flex and became the Synergy II, then Synthesis, SE, and SE16 shaft. Same deal, different paint jobs. 85 flex, 52" long (1" of which is a portion of the original wood plug). Still in good condition overall. Aesthetically has paint chips and some wear, but structurally sound. $40 + shipping, or $60 + shipping if you want the Synthesis composite LH Sakic blade with it.

Synthesis.jpg

(2) Easton Grip Lite shafts - The grip version of the already tough Easton Ultra Lite. Absolute tanks. I still see guys using these in rec leagues that have been consistently playing with them for over 10 years. They are standard shafts and come full length, but one has a slightly longer wood plug than the stock Easton one. 100 flex and in pretty great condition. Just paint chips along the lower portion of the shaft, but all else looks nearly unused besides tape residue on the stop of the sticks. $30 each + shipping. If you want the CCM Thornton blade along with one, make it $40. If you want the Easton Lidstrom blade with one, $45 + shipping.

GripLites.jpg

Easton Synthesis blade - Tapered, lefthanded, Sakic. Great structurally, but has some scrapes and puck marks on it. Same as the SE and SE16 tapered blades, but with an older paint job. $25 + shipping

Synthesis-blade.jpg

Easton ST blade - Lefthanded, standard, Lidstrom. Older ST blade with red hosel. Weave is identical to the graphite blades or newer ST blades. Scratched up, but in good structural condition. $15 + shipping

Easton-Lid-blade.jpg

CCM composite blade - Lefthanded, standard, Thornton. Chipped toe and a little at the heel, but very usable. Structurally feels great besides that. Curve comparable to the old Easton Yzerman hook or the Sherwood Coffey. $10 + shipping

CCM-blade.jpg