Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Philly Fly-hairs

your all time fav gear

I'll second that!! Just broke another last week...down to two :(

i dont know why its like that... someone earlier in this topic stated that stick technology hasnt really gone anywhere in the last 5 years and i agree... other than some new finds with kick points and tapers, sticks seem so much more fragile and def more expensive... when those original synergys came out and changed the game i remember they were $150.00.. now over the past few years you see top of the line twigs going for nearly $250 and IMO lack that durability

My first composite twig was the original Response. What a great stick. I haven't kept up with my hockey gear, so I'm still rocking some fairly old stuff, such as the orange Si-Core, which I love.

I also love my Eagle x72s.

My first composite twig was the original Response. What a great stick. I haven't kept up with my hockey gear, so I'm still rocking some fairly old stuff, such as the orange Si-Core, which I love.

I also love my Eagle x72s.

the orange si-core is by far my all time fav... the feel and durability was awesome.. i miss that stick

Stick - Vapor XX i bought a 5 pack of them for 300 bucks like 3 yrs ago I dont have any left !!!! if anyone has one LH PM9, I am willing to buy

Skates - Vapor XXX

Helment - The 4500 and I'm still rockin mine.

Gloves - The vintage look eagles, I dont remember there name .. I gave them to my buddy (bad move) he left them at a tourny in Canada ! If anyone has em and is interested in selling them lmk

i know man! i had one of those when i was about 13 or 14 and beat the hell out of it... they were pretty durable shafts too

I still have mine and bust it out for shinny now and again. There is very little graphic left on it now. I still have one of the gold Eastons in excellent shape as well.

Jofa JDP shinpads...the one piece of equipment I refuse to replace no matter how old they get

Love my Jofa shins but I am going to try to find another similar pair as I have alot of miles on mine now and they are starting to show it.

Jofa 690 helmet, Bauer XXX lite/Lindros curve... Generally like 4rolls but I'm about to try something very different, see where it goes.

Jofa 690 helmet, Bauer XXX lite/Lindros curve... Generally like 4rolls but I'm about to try something very different, see where it goes.

i can def recommend franchises.... the price tag is a bit high but IMO they are the best glove i have used...

Sad to say but Jofa 690, Fit like a glove, Ligthwieght, cool and did not look too goofy like other Jofa's. Also i once (not long ago) hit my head on the ice so hard one of my 690's shattered, slough foot from behind. No ill effects. great lid.

Skates would be either Nike Flexlite 12 or One 95's

Sher-Wood 5030 Coffey curve sticks. Eventhough I've made the switch to composite two-piece, I still miss everything about this stick. The feel, the weight (I found solace in its heaviness, it was like a battle axe), the massive curve, the relatively decent durability, the price...hell, even the old school natural wood aesthetic and plain black lettering.

Bauer 4500 helmets. Currently own two. Again, the old school but functional aesthetics, the basic protection, the underrated airflow, the non Spaceman Spiff size. I don't really want any other helmet but this.

Bauer RBE I visors. Continuing the "old school" theme, I like the extended protection and basicness of the visor. Plus at less than $30 apiece, I don't really care too much if it gets scratched and I need to get a new one.

I don't break bank with hockey gear, but I buy mid-level stuff that I don't have to replace every season.