Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fire0nIce228

Buchberger scores first goal of season!

Wahoo Kelly scored his first goal of the season tonight versus Atlanta, what a goofy play but he scored! woohoo!! He just got his first assist last month, I think we can officially say he's on a hot streak! :D

The Pens beat the Thrashers tonight. Kovalchuk scored his 40th with 5 seconds left in regulation. I hope the Pensdont move up a position in the standings, I want Ovechkin!!

jesus, kovalchuk had 14 shots on goal and played freaking 35+ minutes tonight. the pens have being playing very well these last two months. i think the addition of jackman helped a ton. ric has put up some great numbers since moving over from the leafs: in 23 games for the pens he has 7G 16A for 23P (15P on the PP) and is only -4 on a very craptastic defense. i'm sure in some cruel twist of fate the pens will either lose the top pick in the lottery or get the top pick and find that it'll be almost impossible to ship ovechkin over.

If he played 35 minutes it's because Hartley wanted to give him a chance to get number 40. That's the kind of guy he is.

Your right about Jackman. He's got a laser one timer from the point. The Pens cant do anything right though, they cant win right and now they cant even lose right because they can easily beat Washington the way they're playing, and Washington isn't playing Kolzig against the Pens for the final game, and I wouldent put it past the Caps to roll over against the Pens so they get beaten and get the last place. Actually I'd love to see the Caps get last but the Pens still get the first pick because the Pens deserve it, they kept working their tails off when they were down and out and by far the worst team in the league and to catch up to the rest of the league shows their work ethic and it would be good for Ovechkin to come into a system like that.

Yeah that Berehowsky for Jackman trade has worked out real well for the Leafs. Berehowsky has played 9 games and has 3 points for the Leafs, plus when everyone is healthy, hes behind McCabe, Leetch, Kaberle, Klee, Johansson, Marchment, Pilar, and Berg in the depth chart.

It worked out because Jackman shouldn't be the number 8 defenseman on a team and Berehowsky is getting older and just wants to be on a winner. If he needs to step in and play, he can, but won't cause any problems if he isn;t playing.