Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gmill

Advantage of Superfeet Yellow?

No, the consumer returns it to the retailer, and the retailer sends it back to the manufacturer for a credit or replacement stock. It doesn't go back on the rack.

Well maybe that's how it's supposed to work but I have done more superfeet shopping than I care to admit and I guarantee that many stores have returned inserts hanging from the rack. :)

Well maybe that's how it's supposed to work but I have done more superfeet shopping than I care to admit and I guarantee that many stores have returned inserts hanging from the rack. :)

In almost a year and a half of fitting them, I haven't seen a single return or processed any returns on SF. There will obviously be a few trimmed pairs, but they aren't considered used product.

Just skated in mine for the first time last night...I like them so far, I noticed the support in the arch and felt a bit more solid on my edges. Experienced a little pain but I think that is from me tightening my skates a bit too tight and not accommodating for the extra volume these took up.

I wear a size 8 Bauer skate and went with a size E (9.5-11) as I felt they supported my foot better when I tried them on in the store. After trimming them they fit in the skate without any issues.