Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

Miken Razon Z9 70 vs 80 flex?

Has anyone used this stick or would be able to suggest if the 70 or 80 flex is closer to a warrior 75? How much stiffer does it get once cut down? And if the BP40 is close to a easton zetterberg curve? thanks

Has anyone used this stick or would be able to suggest if the 70 or 80 flex is closer to a warrior 75? How much stiffer does it get once cut down? And if the BP40 is close to a easton zetterberg curve? thanks

I would go with the 80 and the 40 is the clone for the Zetterberg. As far as cutting it is like any other stick, we go by an inch adds 4 lbs to flex

figure i'd update with quick review.

IMO i think the 80 flex is closer to 85 than 75 as the stiffness is very similar to my rbk 10k ops so i haven't been able to really fully load up into a shot. When i do i find it has really good pop. But i'll probably be better suited to the 70 flex and maybe sticking a wood plug to bring it up a little. The grip feels like the warrior ak27 when dry but very tacky once wet and will pick up alot of dirt/dust/grime.

Now the blade; wow this stick is probably the closest thing to the One95 that i've used in a long time. I usually will try out a ops for a little bit (recently: x60, total one, reebok 10k prostock) and i always go back to my 2 piece setups (warrior dolo/base shaft with warrior dolo blades). With the Z9 i've had zero issues adjusting, catching passes with this is like almost wood blade like, it feels that good to me.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for one95 like blade feel. :)

Sorry about that, Most people that have been using our stick usually say we are a little on the whippy side. Glad to hear you like the sticks though

I ended up getting the Z9 and this is my favorite stick so far. I haven't posted in a while, but after getting this, I felt that I had to say something.

It's got the feel of a One95, and a pop equal to any of the high end sticks on the market. I've used a RBK 11K, Bauer Total One, CCM CL, Easton S19, TPS R10. I also love the shaft size. It's a bit smaller then most and fits perfect in my hands. I would copare it to the TPS R10, but not as concave. Since my last TPS R10 broke I've been searching for a stick and I have found it. And although this sounds like a BS post to pump up Miken it's not. I'm just an old guy addicted to hockey and hockey equipment.

I ended up getting the Z9 and this is my favorite stick so far. I haven't posted in a while, but after getting this, I felt that I had to say something.

It's got the feel of a One95, and a pop equal to any of the high end sticks on the market. I've used a RBK 11K, Bauer Total One, CCM CL, Easton S19, TPS R10. I also love the shaft size. It's a bit smaller then most and fits perfect in my hands. I would copare it to the TPS R10, but not as concave. Since my last TPS R10 broke I've been searching for a stick and I have found it. And although this sounds like a BS post to pump up Miken it's not. I'm just an old guy addicted to hockey and hockey equipment.

I was lucky enough to get one of these to do a LTR on it. It, too is my favourite stick. I have tried to bring various other high-end OPS to the rink with the Miken so I could do a side by side comparison. Still prefer the Miken. Will likely buy another as backup and leave the others at home :)