Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IPv6Freely

Graf Ultra G70, RBK10K Cup

Graf Ultra G70s, size 8.5W.

6vZyrl.jpg

Used maybe 15 times in non-contact beer league games. Just couldn't get used to them. Put on my old RBK 8Ks and they felt like slippers in comparison. Going to go back to those (or maybe get a new pair of 11Ks).

They were on clearance at HockeyMoney for $298.98 when I bought them (and still are: http://www.hockeymon...70ultra-sr.html). Still have the original box, too!

I'll even throw in the SIDAS insoles I had bought before I tried Superfeet Yellow.

Asking $250 OBO + Shipping

RBK10K Cup/Garter Combo

LSnrXl.jpg

I know what you're thinking: "ew! Why would I buy a used jock??" Well, friends.... simply because it was only used once, and it was on top of compression shorts. I absolutely hated the fit and haven't used it since.

I just thought maybe somebody would be interested in trying one of these out for cheap. If you're really a hardcore germaphobe, I'm sure you could just spray it with some disinfectant.

I'm asking for $50 OBO + shipping.

RBK V10 Helmet - White - Sz L

6llzVl.jpg

Used for one season. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I bought a navy one. Comes with chrome cage, and stock chin cup. Missing chin cup strap, though.

Asking $60 OBO + shipping

Bauer 13" 4-Roll Elite Gloves

KOCFBl.jpg

Navy/White. Used 3 games, didn't like how loose they were. Very little palm wear (I use Tacki-Mac Grips).

I'm asking for $30 OBO + shipping.