Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saiojitsu

wheels for sport court

which is better,second you,between the Labeda Gripper soft,Labeda Gripper Xsoft or Rink Rat Envy XXX?I play in line hockey in sport court and my weight is 155 lbs.Thank you thousand

which is better,second you,between the Labeda Gripper soft,Labeda Gripper Xsoft or Rink Rat Envy XXX?I play in line hockey in sport court and my weight is 155 lbs.Thank you thousand

Labeda make an awesome wheel. Personally I use the Addiction or the Millennium. Millennium in my mind is one of the best wheels for the money out. I have always had problems with the RR splitting and wearing down very fast. If you can I'd look into the Millennium.

I recently had some wheel problems (just look for a thread i made in regards to hockey wheels in this subforum). Having hopped around all the high end wheels (RR splits, Labeda Addictions), i'm now on Labeda Millenium Grippers; the grip is much better than anything i've skated on thus far. As mentioned by Tyler, the price point is MUCH better than the splits or addictions.

I also weight 150-155 like you and stop very aggressively on roller; almost identical to ice. All that said, everyone's skating style is different, so good luck!

Yes,i have Bauer rx 25 and then i used Labeda Millenium:they are awesome,faboulous.But.after i buy them twice and have spent 80 euro for 8 wheels (105 dollars) each time (two times) I was looking for a cheaper but good: labeda gripper xsoft cost 56 euro (73,5 dollars),Labeda Gripper soft cost 44 euro (58 dollars) and Rink Rat Envy XXX cost 36 euro (47 dollars).therefore which would you choose?