Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crosby66

Best Outdoor Wheel

I have been reading some forums about wheels and was wondering what outdoor wheel you guys would recommend coming from the wheels on Vapor X:05 blades. Choices include:

Labeda Asphault

Labeda Gripper Asphault

Revision Agent Orange

Well, outdoor also comes in many forms, it might help to know on what surface you intend to play.

Some guys playing at a nice "smoothened" outdoor rink tore their wheels apart on our rough tarmac, where so far only the Hyper 250 have gained widespread acceptance :(

The surface is smooth Asphault along with playing on my driveway.

Then it depends on how smooth the asphalt is and how much you weigh. At around 155 lbs, I use the Labeda Shooters 78A wheel on our smooth asphalt outdoor rink. I've tried 82A and 84A wheels, and while they do last longer I have no grip and feel the wheels sliding out on turns and pushing off. But we also have a number of guys closer to 200 lbs that are skating on the Labeda Asphalts who never seem to have an issue.