Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

albystar

World Champs new gear sightings 2012!

Canada is the 2012 IIHF World In-Line Champions!

Four goals by Canada's Max Grassi. While Canada had an aggressive forecheck throughout the game and was patient on their attack, I have to say German goaltender Jochen Vollmer gave up some soft ones.

By the way, how did Vollmer get voted in as Best Goaltender of the Tournament? Canada's Brett Leggat had a better Save Percentage than him throughout the tournament and he clearly outplayed Vollmer in the Gold Medal Game.

Canada is the 2012 IIHF World In-Line Champions!

Four goals by Canada's Max Grassi. While Canada had an aggressive forecheck throughout the game and was patient on their attack, I have to say German goaltender Jochen Vollmer gave up some soft ones.

By the way, how did Vollmer get voted in as Best Goaltender of the Tournament? Canada's Brett Leggat had a better Save Percentage than him throughout the tournament and he clearly outplayed Vollmer in the Gold Medal Game.

Congrat's to Canada on the GOLD!....

YE WELL DONE CANADA! It was a good final and they outplayed Germany. Good to see Kirk French get that (an old team mate from when I played in BC). Lots of odd results in that tournament which was nice to see as it shows it's more open than ever. Really thought it would be a USA v Sweden final.

The Inhaler gloves remind me of the Franklin gear in the 90's that were made with that waffle-foam for ventilation. Franklin x60s!

I'm thoroughly stoked about Mission bringing ventilated gloves back.

Actually I'm thoroughly stoked about inline-specific equipment in general coming back.

Just my opinion, but I find those gloves intensely ugly. They're a positive step forward though, and I'd love to try them on.

We will be showing our new product starting at AAU in Huntington Beach (end of this month), followed by NARCh finals, and then State Wars. I will post pictures when it gets closer.