Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTHL_AAA_HOCKEY

Battle of Ontario: Part 2!

GLG 5-0!!! Bondra just got smoked, by domi; and while bondra lay on the ice, the leafs go down the length of the ice for a goal! Prusek got pulled after his third goal.

There is going to be a brawl....

Anyone else think that Marchment has been kicking ass lately? Hes been playing really phsyical and smart defensively. Plus, hes really taken over the agitating since Tucker's been out. And no, I'm not just saying that because Cherry pointed that out on CC.

same, the sens had this type of lead on the leafs. They deserve it back! Keep it going boys B)

btw, marchment is being really smart not getting suckered in by the lil bastard neil. No point getting suspended during this time.

I've always been a Marchment fan, but never able to see him play alot. It seems everytime I watch him he impresses me a little more. He hands out big hits, and takes ALOT of cheap shots, but doesn't retaliate or whine to the ref, he just takes it. Just what the Leafs need. It's good to see Francis and Joey scoring, seems like all 4 lines are going right now.

They should have a solid group once he's back. Marchment and whoever they slot in with him, I'm hoping Johanson, won't have to play any more than 10 minutes a game, and they both can add alot to a team, they just aren't top 4 D at this stage in their careers.

That was real cool how Don told the world that Domi has a left arm/wrist/hand injury because his performance tonight was "embarassing."

The sweetest part about the Leafs victory tonigh is I get rub the victory in my friend's face all day tomarrow cause hes a Sens fan.