Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GTHL_AAA_HOCKEY

Rocket Richard Trophy...

If it's tied does it go to the player who played the least games?

No, however many people are tied will get their name on the trophy.

Guest phillyfan

So how do they decide on a winner? Other stats? Least PIM? +/-? Or do they issue the award to the threesome?

So how do they decide on a winner? Other stats? Least PIM? +/-? Or do they issue the award to the threesome?

that would be cool, 3 guys at the Air Canada Center all on stage recieving the sam award.

If you look two posts above yours you'll see the answer to that. It often helps to actually read the other posts.

lol!! How many other times has there been a tie, and how many other times has there been a 3 way tie? Thats pretty nuts, but its nice to see that not just one guy is blowing everyone away nowadays.

I remember the last lockout season (94-95) Jagr and Lindros both tied in points, the tie breaker was goals. Nothing they can really use as a tiebreaker for the Richard trophy, as was mentioned above both, or all three if Iginla doesn't pass them would get their name on the trophy.

Ryan

Guest phillyfan

If you look two posts above yours you'll see the answer to that. It often helps to actually read the other posts.

No, however many people are tied will get their name on the trophy

Then I am assuming that they will all get their name on the trophy? I was confused by what the user meant by, many people are tied will get their name on the trophy, which prompted me to ask again. At least this one wasn't deleted. :angry:

Guest phillyfan

Ah, I see now. I read it: "No, however, many people are tied, will get their name on the trophy." Where I inserted the commas is how I paused and understood the comment.

Found this in somebody's profile on another message board, he obviously dislikes Nash, but its some pretty interesting stuff.

Rick Nash finished in 913th place with a plus minus rating of -35 (not including Pens players, he is in Last)

He had 3 more Power Play goals (19) then he had assists (16)

And despite tying for lead in goals scored, he wasn't even in the Top 40 in points.

I know, I think those stats definately don't tell the whole story, a lot of that comes from playing on a weak team in the Blue Jackets. They're still interesting either way, especially him not finishing in the top 40 in points.

Kovalchuk - 2002-2003 81 38 29 67 -24

Nash        - 2003-2004 80 41 16 57 -35

Pretty Similar numbers to the numbers Kovalchuk put up when he was Nash's age. Just I think Atlanta was a little better than Columbus is now.

Yeah, but he only played in half (?) the games this year. I thought it'd have been sweet of the Jackets got the first pick and got Ovechekin, him, Nash, and Zherdev on a line would be sick, and they could play together for so many years.

If Columbus had been able to pick up Ovechkin they would have an insanely good team in a few years. They would be Redwings or Avalanch of the Eastern Conference. *sigh* We'll see what the craps can do with Ovechkin, proboly turn him into a whiney, overpriced player, but you'll have that sometimes.