Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EvilPepe

U+ CL shoulders, TPS Summit trapper, Rink Rat Splits wheels

A few things...

CCM U+ CL shoulder pads ~ size Large ~ $90 shipped in US
SOLD

Used for barely 20 minutes. Great shoulder pad, but I'm short on cash at the moment and I don't really need them for the beer league I play. This thing is in perfect shape.

TPS Summit Goalie Trapper ~ regular hand ~ $70 shipped in US

SOLD

It's broken in, but not broken. Still has a lot of life left in it. White/Black/Silver, but I sharpied two of the TPS logos with purple (it eventually will fade to an off-white, as I had to reapply it over time). Its the "pro" model made in Canada and not one of the "senior" versions. I added the skate lace pocket not too long ago.

summit_front.jpgsummit_back.jpg

Unused Rink Rat Hornet Splits ~ XXX Soft ~ 72/76 set ~ Black/White ~ $60 shipped in US

8 wheels, (4) 72's and (4) 76's. Bought them a year or so ago when I thought I was going to start playing inline again, but just never found the time. They never even made it onto my skates.

Would be willing to ship any of this to Canada with a couple more dollars tacked on to the cost.