Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hoffer

St. Louis Roller Hockey

I’ll be moving to the St. Louis, MO area in June 2013 to start my career after college and hoping to keep playing roller hockey. I know there are a couple rinks in the area and was curious if any fellow MSHers are from the area and could provide me some insight on which rinks to play at, etc.

I have not lived there in a couple years, so my info may be dated. There is/was a complex in south county called All-American that had a decent indoor facility and actual league play. Brentwood, Kirkwood, and Webster Groves all had "neighborhood" rinks that you could show up and play, more of an outside casual rink. I am sure there are more nowadays.

I don't reside but have grown up traveling to STL playing roller hockey. In my opinion Madison Square Garden is the premiere rink with the most traffic in their rec leagues. They have elite travel teams as well. It is also the home to Lindenwood's roller hockey team. If you want to watch good hockey - watch Lindenwood hockey.

There is also All American hockey rink. Ive been told that the name of that facity has changed a couple times within the last 5 years of so. So i could be mistaken on the name one but It was another rink that alot of talented players called home.