Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Roller Hockey Skate LTR

Hey guys,

We're looking for a LTR skate reviewer.

Requirements -

Must have submitted a total of 3 reviews on MSH

Must be able to wear a mid-line skate; list examples of what model skates you wear

Please send an email to admin@modsquadhockey.com with a short paragraph explaining why you would be a good tester.

You must agree to post every time you use the product, including initial impressions. Failure to do so will result in a call tag for the product to be returned.

If I wasn't so in love with my one100s I would definitely submit an application. Hopefully you guys find a good reviewer, I'm sure you will :)

Nnngh. No reviews under my belt, as everything I've skated on, shot with, or wore was new old stock on clearance and irrelevant for review. Shame because I'm a small, light dude but a decent skater, making mid-tier skates my premium comfort zone.

First of all, what brand, and high end down to low end.

Huh?

Nnngh. No reviews under my belt, as everything I've skated on, shot with, or wore was new old stock on clearance and irrelevant for review. Shame because I'm a small, light dude but a decent skater, making mid-tier skates my premium comfort zone.

Old stock does not mean irrelevant for review. Especially when you can chart the progress of a type of product that has evolved into a newer model.

Old stock does not mean irrelevant for review. Especially when you can chart the progress of a type of product that has evolved into a newer model.

That's good to hear, glad to hear that people would find reviews of old stock helpful. Thanks JR.

Guys, I hate to say it, but if you do not meet the requirements (especially the 3 review thing) don't bother applying.

Pretty much all of the responses I have gotten so far say how deserving of it they are despite the fact that they haven't submitted a review. Think of reviews as your portfolio.

Why rule out the candidates with complete competency to structure the reviews? I'd have no issue providing examples.

There's not many pages of LTR's. Why not just flip through them and hand select your candidates in this case?

Dude, it's simple: Submit 3 reviews on products that you've used. There the proof that your competent to structure the review correctly.

It's not that hard.

Why rule out the candidates with complete competency to structure the reviews? I'd have no issue providing examples.

If you didn't have an issue, you'd have at least 3 reviews up.

There's not many pages of LTR's. Why not just flip through them and hand select your candidates in this case?

Then the same people would be doing them, and you would never have a chance.

It's pretty cut and dry; you contribute first, and you then get rewarded. It doesn't work the other way.

Will be sending in a couple of reviews, now that I have one that was approved on the RX:60's. I will follow with the same format.

If you didn't have an issue, you'd have at least 3 reviews up.

Then the same people would be doing them, and you would never have a chance.

It's pretty cut and dry; you contribute first, and you then get rewarded. It doesn't work the other way.

Yeah, oh well.

Good luck!