Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazyhick

EQ40 Skates 8.5d, MF2 gloves and more...

Back to Cleaning out more of the basement

First up is a pair of Easton EQ40 skates that I've used for about 6 months. They are in great shape with the usual puck marks on the holders. There is a discoloration on the outside heel on both skates, looks more to be from the rivet in that location than an actual issue. There is also a nick on the outsole of the right skate, but nothing anywhere near serious. I do recommend buying better steel to replace what is on them

.... keeping

IMG_0432.jpg

Next up is a pair of MF2 Xtreme gloves. The tag on the inside says 15" but they fit more like a 14". They only were used for a few games earlier in the year and don't get used as much as my other MF2/Combat gloves. Tufftek/leather material

IMG_0439.jpg

Next is a set of Winnwell Original series shoulderpads in a large. Never used but some blemishes from storage

$15usd sold to steelnation248

IMG_0438.jpg

As always, if you would like more pictures, just ask and I will get them to you asap