Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rachael7

Graf Cobra Holder Sizing

Quick question regarding Graf Cobra holders and steel. I've got a set in the shop for which I need to order steel, but I couldn't find the size marking on the holder for some reason. The skate is size 9.5, and the steel measures about 11 3/4" tip to tip. Anyone know what size that would be? 11 3/4" is 298mm, so would these be a size 296 steel? Seems a logical guess, but I was hoping someone either knew or could measure a set for me so I could be sure before I ordered them in. Thanks!

8.5's take a 272, so a 280 should fit a 9.5. Check the rear pillar of the skate, adjacent to the mounting screws, the size should be on it.

That is of course, the first place I looked - where it is on every holder I've ever seen. But neither holder on this pair was marked there or anywhere else. Any chance you could measure the length of the steel on your 272s?