Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martinr66

RBK 8K Pump inlines?

Hi

I've been looking at getting some new skates and was looking at the Reebok lineup, I notice that this year there isn't an 8K in the official lineup however I found some 8k's on a German website called hockeyoffice.com

Are these the same as the 9k pumps? or are they a totally different boot for the European market?

http://www.hockeyoffice.com/reebok-rhsk-8k-pump-roller-hockey-skate-senior/hockey-store/shop1prodview_iE4530820_cgb.html?lik=SITEGMC-E4530820.7

Thanks

Not sure how reputable that site is, but I did check Hockey Monkey's Europe site & compared the 8K's listed there to the 9K's listed on the US site and the skates look very similar. Same Chassis & the graphics look very similar so I would assume there is not much difference between skates.

Thanks guys, I think they are basically the same boot but for the Euro market, I've seen a lot of photo's of the skates and they seem to be very similar if not the same as the 9k's

I'm thinking about buying a pair at the end of the month so I will find out first hand :-)