Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

t6lock

Cammalleri

According to a Calgary Herald article he lost his teeth when he was hit by a shot from Steven Stamkos during a lockout training session in Toronto:

Mike Cammalleri warned reporters Thursday to get used to his smiling mug — complete with three missing front teeth up top — for the rest of the season.

It will likely take that long for the Calgary Flames centre to have a cosmetic replacement for the Chiclets knocked out last week by a Steven Stamkos shot at a training session in Toronto.

“You’re stuck with me,” Cammalleri said Thursday, speaking with a slight lisp. “You’ll see me smiling lots this season when we win.”

His 17-month-old daughter, Chloe, is thankfully not terrified by her gap-toothed father “She’s all right with it,” Cammalleri laughed. “She just keeps saying, ‘Daddy hurt, Daddy hurt.’ ”

Thankfully for the Flames, Cammalleri is not expected to miss a shift due to what has turned into a dental nightmare. The 30-year-old left Wednesday’s informal skate early to go get his gums sealed.

Suffice to say, his chances of securing a spot in toothpaste commercial are about nil, but he looks every bit the hockey player if he wants to make another cameo appearance on the CBC show Mr. D.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/Flames+notes+Cammalleri+will+sporting+toothed+smile+awhile/7804220/story.html#ixzz2J9nopUym

hah damn that sucks to lose them in a training camp of all things. i mean if it was in a game i could see him being ok with it and being part of the "job." and if i was stamkos i'd feel like the worst person in the world. just thinking i get pretty apologetic just in my beer league if i high stick someone or hurt someone in the most minor way. obviously not the exact same scenario or magnitude but u get the idea :)