Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Law Goalie

CCM-branded 9K OHL shell + socks, Leafs' pant uppers, gloves & skates

CCM-branded 9K shell, size XL, from the Kingston Frontenacs of the OHL, along with a pair of the Fronts' Edge socks (black with white shins) in size L. The shell is in very good shape, with a few small board-burns and a frayed seam along one of the hip-cups, but structurally and cosmetically solid. All of the attachment-points are in perfect condition. Compatible with the PG9K girdle, but will work as a shell over most slim-cut pants, or practically any girdle. The socks are mint: just a couple of minor tape-marks.

$65 plus shipping from Toronto via Canada Post/USPS, which I will try to keep to an absolute minimum; just send me your address. Because I was able to fit this into a box that conforms to the new 'Tracked Packet' standard, I can do $85 shipped anywhere in the US.

dMruDdU.jpg

tDKYP99.jpg

31TTtoR.jpg

t8vFxol.jpg

RBK MHP7000.SP uppers, size XL (36"-38"), from the Toronto Maple Leafs. They are in excellent condition: no external flaws, all 14 (!) suspender buttons intact. Terrifically protective uppers. The only issues are two small wear-spots at the corners of the liner -- totally common wear, and in no way a problem. Should be compatible with most if not all lowers of comparable size.

$35 plus shipping; the shipping won't be nothing, but I'll try to keep it down.

D9vGHZ1.jpg

QQNanLu.jpg

ejXPXMn.jpg

Cooper HG700 14" gloves, Chicago Blackhawks colourway. Gorgeous gloves, with Zeus Clarino palm reinforcement: well-nigh indestructible. Absolutely minimal wear: used for a little goalie coaching, always with Tackimac grips. The only issues are a few tiny scuffs on the cuffs, a couple of small, out of the way Sharpie marks (butterfingers fumbling for a marker while coaching), and some extremely slight pilling to the fingers and thumb of the right hand. $25 + s/h. SOLD.

Graf 709SE 'Great White' size 9W

Bought from an MSH member in good condition. Had new Cobra holders and steel installed (280mm); still nearly new, used for one season of goalie coaching. Boots are still in excellent shape with some minor superficial wear to the toe-caps and uppers; liner is perfect. $60 + s/h. I can take the holders off for shipping, if you like, to drop the dimensions of the box a little; the RMS screws are nice that way. SOLD.

p1010653a.jpg

p1010654j.jpg

Daoust 301 originals size 6.5D/B (mint)

The original brown 301 model with the soft leather lining and insole and the massive, thick felt tongue. Factory stamped as 'seconds,' possibly in reference to a tiny bit of slightly crooked stitching. Bought on spec for my wife; didn't fit her. Been kicking around for a while, but they're such gorgeous skates I figured I'd post them here one last time before dumping them at PIAS. $25 + s/h.

p1010646.jpg

p1010649.jpg

Feel free to make offers. Oh, and if anyone's got ~306mm holders (chiefly ICM, Graf, and Easton RB2) they can let go cheaply, let me know.

First post updated: 709s and S15s sold.

I also found a pair of Swiss Graf 750 Pro goalie boots and a pair of black Bauer Tuuk cowlings with tons of blade left, in case anyone's looking to assemble a Size 9R (that is, D-width) 'Stealth Bomber' goalie skate. I'll figure out a price for those once I've inspected the boots a little more and taken some pictures this evening, but if you're interested, give me a shout; they'll be cheap, for all the cachet of Graf Switzerland

I may also have some more goalie stuff kicking around, so let me know what you're looking for in that direction, particularly if you're looking to put together an inexpensive 'starter' kit to try the position out.

Oh, and I dug out some mint Montreal M95 wood/composite blades: 2x NUMM5 (Numminen, lie 5), one brand new and unused, one used for about ten minutes of goalie coaching. No idea what these would go for, so I'll poke around and find out, then roll all of this into the first post.