Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hunt3rsean

Dog owners

Re breed: Beagle owner here... probably not something I'd ever do again... We'll leave it at that!

Hahahaha... I know where you're coming from, but I love our Beagle. She's absolutely neurotic, but I would definitely get another.

And one more vote for adopting. There are way too many great dogs that are usually in shelters because their originals owners didn't have the patience and time for anyone other than themselves.

The wife and I have definitely decided on going the adoption route. Like many have already said....there are just so many good dogs out there. A local pet shop hosts a local rescue for adoption on Thursdays and Saturdays. They also run classes through the petshop so you can actually sign up for the classes the same day you adopt your animal. I wanted to stop by this last Saturday but it didn't end up working out. Have a cemented plan to go this coming Saturday and see how it goes. Appreciate all the information everyone has posted.