Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Souldriver

Shafts, Blades, Skates, Bearings practice jerseys

Ok time to clean out the closet and get some money flowing. Everythign is SR sized
first things first, all shipping is on the buyer (Im located in the US) but ill be willing to go OBO. pictures will be put up sson but dont be afraid to ask for specifics.

- Easton Cyclone Shaft $40 $35- a whippy 95 flex (feels more like 80) later blue model a bit better built than the older red/brown models. 270 grams extremely light even by todays standards. very rounded smaller shaft feel, think bauer vapor feel but the walls arnt concave so it feels a tiny bit rounder. i only see one or two chips in the paint, none of them near the connection point. Takes standard blades, no tapered nonsense. has about 15 games on it. was going to use it as my outdoor stick but it whips too much for me and i prefer high 100+ flexes, sitting in my closet for years.

- Easton CNT Z-carbon blade $25 $20- RH, P4 Forsberg curve, Standard hosel, focus flex all day. has about 10 games on it and only damage i see that isnt paint chipping is the there is a tiny crush/chip on the top of the toe which wasnt noticed until i ran my finger around it. there is also a chip on the face near the heal that i cant tell if its paint or not so im listing it as damage. blade has a slight sand papery texture to it

- Sherwood 950 standard blade $15 $10- RH, P26 Statsny, used 1 SHIFT once on sports court during an open skate. curve ended up being not for me. has basically zero wear no damage, pretty much new.

- CCM Vector PPf 8 roller Skates $50 $40- size 10D. one step under the top of the line pf10 skates, major difference was wheels and bearings IIRC. Used in about 25 games tops when i didnt weigh nearly as much as i do now or was nearly as aggresive. they ended up not being nearly the right size for me (im a 8.5EE) another closet sitter. wheels are the green rink rat hornets bearings are brand new abec 9s, they came off my current 9ks since i have swiss bearings for them. boots still pretty stiff but has marks on it due to taping and normal wear during games, everything is superficial except tendon guard is a bit flexible due to my old habit of tying laces around the back. eyelets have a little rust on the inside but thats it. no signs of pulling or becoming loose. it has the lace lock as well to make the top and bottom parts of the laces different tensions. footbeds are from my 9ks because the originals in the CCMs shrunk and i have superfeet in the 9ks.

- Bones Swiss bearing 16 pack SOLD!

- Random League practice jerseys $5 each Or one Free when buying any other item!- all jersey are from playing roller and are very light and oddly breathable. great for pickups breakdown below
--Silky texture jerseys

---Sky blue #99 3xl because they gave everyone this size that year- says skate safe
---Black Biscuit Red with black arms #6 mostly fallen off. Size: adult (around an xl) says skate safe

--Stretchish Cloth Teamco jerserys
---Sky blue #80 XL
---Pink/black shoulders #55 XL
-- Ecto cooler green/black shoulders #88 xl

and depending on how i like my warrior widow stick that comes tomorrow my p88 apx may also be going for cheap.

aaaaand the apx is going http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/63653-bauer-apx-rh-p88-kane-87-flex/

Pics added, there are more if needed, Pics were taken out in sunlight to show off as much of it as i could.
wEbKC4b.jpg?1
YdUlC9p.jpg?1

Skates are pretty damn clean, in my mind i remember them being more beatup but i guess not. that one tear is the only thing i can see, if you look at the pic closely you can see the little bit of rust on the eyelets, i used my fingernail to scrape these and its still shiny metal under

xQxWPW3.jpg?1

T6pT7wE.jpg?1

G3pgDpY.jpg?1

Sorry for the last pic, i have no macro and i spent a good 30 minutes trying to get it, previews show it as ok but when it comes up it has that odd exposure, but you can still see the chip and that picture makes it look way bigger and badder than it really is. there are no cracks or chips elsewhere, everything you may see is odd lighting and remenants of the hockey tape i took off

sONXAns.jpg?1

atAZmhN.jpg?1
Shaft is super clean hardly used, i count 3 chips total on the shaft and they are all small about the size you would get if you hit it with the head of an allen/hex wrench, and are just the outside paint. blade is brand new, has mustache.

Bearing have been sold. Skates and cyclone seem to be next. If you guys send me money today I'll get it out tn most likely.

Mothers day special!!!

If someone takes the cyclone and the zcarbon I'll knock $10 off the combo and split shipping! That's a stick that is an incredibly light425 grams for $55!. That rivals and beats most of todays top of the line $200 sticks. To give a look at shipping it would was only $12 to ship from NY(me) to Ca.