Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Souldriver

Bauer Apx RH p88 Kane 87 flex

So i got a widow on clearance and the stick just works perfect for me, I want to buy another before they are all gone (first time i ever bought 2 of 1 stick) but i need some cash flow. hoping to get most of what i need form this sale
Selling the apx, awesome stick, it speaks for itself so i wont go into insane detail on it.

Bauer Apx RH p88 Kane 87 flex
Cut to about 56"+ a little has about 20-25 games of use on it roller only in a low level E league. never used in my stick and puck pickup games. never took slappers, not even in warmups.
paint (the thin decal they wrap around the stick) isnt the best looking anymore but those come off easily with me just scraping it with a fingernail. paint underneath is fine.

Will post pics later tonight into tm but i want to get the ball rolling.

looking for $110+shipping or $130 shipping included whichever is cheaper for the buyer. OBO.

also see below, will dicount for more than one item.
http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/63629-shafts-blades-skates-bearings-practice-jerseys/

Pic time, taken under the slowly warming florescent lights of my basement! all defects in the paint are from the tape pulling it up, i even took a pic of the tape with that on it after taking it off for pics/sale. i kept tape down low bc it would be easier to lift peoples sticks quickly making them skate by pucks. all other black marks are from sticky parts of the tape being left over, i didnt want to clean it too much because the foil decal finish really comes off so easy its a joke.
All real dents will be documented n the photos below.

8WiIPJ3.jpg?1

Bottom of the B is now part of the tape.

FV9rFxw.jpg?1

R5zQkRU.jpg?1

all pulled up by the tape

43Z5JoV.jpg?1

ES5VXa4.jpg?1

GqUW7y4.jpg?1

6RKqVHv.jpg?1

bXuuRAE.jpg?1

This last flat picture sucks except i kept it because it gives you a look at the texture and flattens out the tape marks, there is one pin head sized dent if you look at the bottom of the heel, this was here when i got it, i looked at others in the store and they all had a small dent like that somewhere on the blade so i dont think its an issue.
gCXT7Kd.jpg?1

once again no dents cracks or chips on the blade

uBaWHgW.jpg?1

GVhaWNV.jpg?1

nXBi7IY.jpg?1

This is the toe, pics taken with the macro of the camera on for extra detail. i put water thin super glue on the edges of all my blades when they are new, since i have started to do this i havnt had one crack or chip or take any damage, i believe the water thin glue gets into all of the inconsistencies left from the manufacturing process and seals them up and bonds them better. no scientific proof here but thats what i do, its usually done a lot better but i got this stick an hour before a game so i was rushing that day.
Iwz7VQx.jpg?1
this is the only chip on the shaft that i could catch my fingernail on, its not too big and it doesnt seem to be leading to any cracks or anything. i tried bending the stick to open it up and see if there was some other damage but i didnt see anything.

questions or offers, please PM me. looking to sell as quick as i can.