Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MDE3

Tour Beemer Sticks

I know some pro shops who hve been putting up the price to $130.00 because the reaction to the stick has been so positive :blink: ..official list right now is $100.00 ($99.99)

Okay, so I've used my Tour Beemer inferno in three games now, and I gotta say this is an awesome stick. Weight-wise this stick feels identical to a Synergy grip, but it plays much better and a tad lighter. The blade is very stiff on shots and very soft on receiving passes. The blade feels scary close to my inno blade in terms of feel. And having used a bunch of XN10's this stick has just as much pop on shots, I kid you not. Tour has also really gotten it right with the grip, and the grip on the blade seems to add protection against slashes. I get and give a lot of hacks and the stick (although a real short time) has held up remarkably well.

Initial impression the Tour Beemer easily can compete with any $149 top line stick. Kudos to Tour.

man i have enough to buy one but i want to hold on to some of my christmas money i bought my self 2 christmas presents with it lol a 8000 helmet and some weird nike stuff with grip on the elbow.