Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptOpt

Question About Eagle XP x70 Gloves

Whats up guys,

The best pair of gloves i've ever owened were the synthetic leather Eagle XP X70 gloves...i believe either the 03 or 04 model. I've used those things until they literally smelled like skunk...i was forced to throw them out about 2 years ago..

Have tried multiple diff pairs of gloves since, from the Bauer 4 Rolls to Torspo's to, to winwell's, Warrior Franchises, Bully's/Remix's, the Eagle x89 and x95 tufftek's....all good gloves but the feel just isn't there. Those X70's were just so perfectly wide.

Are there any similar Eagle gloves out there close to the xp x70's??? Can i possibly even try and get a custom pair from Eagle except in tufftek material? Is that even doable?

Let me know guys,

Thank You,

I too am a big fan of the X70/X88 gloves.. I accumulated a nice stockpile of em... although it pains me to tell you this at the risk of adding more competition to my collection, lol.. your best bet is eBay. Do a search and save it, and have them email you anytime a new item is listed that matches your criteria.

Whats up guys,

The best pair of gloves i've ever owened were the synthetic leather Eagle XP X70 gloves...i believe either the 03 or 04 model. I've used those things until they literally smelled like skunk...i was forced to throw them out about 2 years ago..

Have tried multiple diff pairs of gloves since, from the Bauer 4 Rolls to Torspo's to, to winwell's, Warrior Franchises, Bully's/Remix's, the Eagle x89 and x95 tufftek's....all good gloves but the feel just isn't there. Those X70's were just so perfectly wide.

Are there any similar Eagle gloves out there close to the xp x70's??? Can i possibly even try and get a custom pair from Eagle except in tufftek material? Is that even doable?

Let me know guys,

Thank You,

I actually had some of those on closeout. Too bad, Eagle fell out of favor, was a great glove. I can remeber when it was the glove everyone wanted. Instead the Sheeple now go for the orient made leading brand now.

I actually had some of those on closeout. Too bad, Eagle fell out of favor, was a great glove. I can remeber when it was the glove everyone wanted. Instead the Sheeple now go for the orient made leading brand now.

Very sad that you're so right. It's no longer the "Go-To" Glove as it once was. The new lines are mediocore, how about the PPF's? Yay or nay?

You can also order a custom pair through eagle

An exact replicate of the x70's?

I too am a big fan of the X70/X88 gloves.. I accumulated a nice stockpile of em... although it pains me to tell you this at the risk of adding more competition to my collection, lol.. your best bet is eBay. Do a search and save it, and have them email you anytime a new item is listed that matches your criteria.

What price tag is the current competition at right now?

Best glove ever. I keeping looking at the new gloves and end up just doing more stitching on mine. Let me know if you are able to go the custom route.

Yes you can get any cut. They fell out of favor when the price jumped from 150-250 and companies like bauer came out with better traditional fitting glove I.e the bauer 4 roll pro. Beyond that once fiorte (spelling? ) stopped producing the gloves after the vaughm buyout many people were unhappy with the quality and style/cut of the new models.