Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

43%burnt

hull on snl?

anyone else just see hull on saturday night live tonight? actually wasn't that stupid and kinda funny. basically bret being bret. short though.

Damn, I fell asleep during SNL before Weekend Update.

One of the funniest Hull TV moments was way back on the Arsenio Hall show (I believe when he had his 80 goal season.) Supposedly it was well known that Hullie loved peanut M&Ms. Arsenio brought out a bowl of them and asked Hull why he liked them. Hull's response: "Well......because they're kind of peanutty."

Again reinforcing that image which has hockey as one of the bastions of intellectual development within the sports community. Right up there with Melrose and "Coatesy" from Comscast.

Her sense of humour says "yes;" that scar on her face says "no."

Apparantly she's been asked in interviews about the scar, and she won't talk about it.

Her sense of humour says "yes;" that scar on her face says "no."

Apparantly she's been asked in interviews about the scar, and she won't talk about it.

I'm sure it's one of those "chasing amy" stories. She's a smart, funny woman and that's a dangerous combination.