Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrismac12

Largest skate available?

Hi all, new to the forums and just moved to a place where playing again is going to happen!

Currently I have a pair of 10 year old Missions that are a size 13. After I pulled them out of retirement, I realize they are too small. I consistantly wear a 14 Nike shoes. Vibrams are a 48. Doing some shopping online, i've found that most manufacturers stop at size 12, with a few taki ng it to 13.

Tour's, I believe, are going to be the winner.

I was just hoping to get any input on where to find big skates, or if someone who wears a 14 Nike could throw a recommendation at me.

Thanks!

remember skate sizes are 1.5 to 2 sizes smaller, it depends on the manufacturer. for someone that needs a near special size like yourself, youre going to need to call some local shops and see whats around. besides that you may need a custom boot.

I would also stay away from reeboks. im going to assume, without more info, someone your size has some weight behind you and reeboks dont stand up well especially to guys who are bigger.

There's more to skates than the size number. Different models have different shapes, and will differ as to how well they fit your foot (or don't), as well as to which size most closely fits your foot.

You really need to try skates on, to get a good fit.