Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

First time goalie video on youtube.

I actually just asked JR about whether this was OK to post... heh.

If it's a coordinated leak by CCM, so be it. If not, this guy will never get prerelease product again.

I figure if CCM doesn't demand that CityTV pull or censor the video, we should be fine. Even though the video isn't marked as 'OMG WTF CCM RBZ' in the YT listing, the comments will draw down every Google search in creation, and the cat will be very much out of the bag...

I actually just asked JR about whether this was OK to post... heh.

I always go with the theory, "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission" when I'm posting... :rolleyes:

Ball's in CCM's court!

Back on topic...

I finally understand what's going on at the toe of the skate: it's a rounded-off inverted 'T' of black plastic, like the forehead ridges on a mask. The steel and the towers look *very* tall; probably a good bit taller than the Bauer Vertexx. My one concern is that the cutouts are very angular, and even on the comparatively contoured Vertexx cut-out, people did have reports of catching the edges in transitional movements and with their trailing feet. It's apparently one of the reasons a lot of pros prefer the One60.

Might need to do a little closer video analysis...