Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blues_91

Bauer Supreme Skates

I mite be looking into new skates, and I'm looking into some Supremes(6000,7000, or gold) they are all being blown out rite now and I am just wondering the differences between them besides the 7000s have the custom+. I searched but didnt find anything to helpful.

I tried on the Golds and they seemed like a comfortable skate, but since they are like the SBX does that mean they will go soft fast and give less support?I lost stiffness in my Graf Elite(502) in about 6 months.

I tried on the Golds and they seemed like a comfortable skate, but since they are like the SBX does that mean they will go soft fast and give less support?I lost stiffness in my Graf Elite(502) in about 6 months.

The Bauers should hold up much better than the 502s.

I'm using a pair of 00' Supreme 7000 ($100 can't beat that, brand new) and they seem to be quite comfortable and nice to skate in. Stiffness was not an issue at all, I had them baked and they fit and felt fine the first time in them. However they are starting to break down now...