Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikeamato1980

Converting Bauer X100 LE Ice skates into Inline

I am converting a pair of Bauer X100 LE ice skates into inline with the Mission Vanguard Hi-Lo Chassis. My local hockey shop said they mignt have to put a lift on the chassis, but probably not. What is a lift / shimmy for skates and does anyone know if this is necessary? I do not want a big piece of metal hanging off my skate. Help.

The lift is normally a plastic piece that would go in between the chassis and your outsole. This makes the frame sit farther from the boot, they would do this if the wheels rub on the bottom of the boot. You should be all set if your running a hi lo set up. I normally see lifts if its on a straight 80 frame.

1375147_10151654815801227_1896989582_n.j

Converted X100 with labeda hummer frame (all 80mm wheels). Only thing I had to do was sand into the boot to fit the 2 front wheels.

1375147_10151654815801227_1896989582_n.j

Converted X100 with labeda hummer frame (all 80mm wheels). Only thing I had to do was sand into the boot to fit the 2 front wheels.

Disgusting! I tried the boot on at a Sportchek (my little brother told me to). I hesitated, because I didn't want to have it on my mind if it felt good. I tried them on. This boot was super snug without even lacing. And now the LE versions, tooo dirty! Nice work soldier.