Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
mack

TPS HGT

Product: TPS HGT Gloves

Backround: High School Ice Hockey Player 6'0" 200 lbs.

Fit

These are relatively tight-fitting, which is something I prefer. The tapered fingers at the end are also a plus if you are looking for a tight-fitting glove.

10/10

Protection

So far, protection has been flawless and I've had these for well over a year. I have not suffered any injuries to the fingers or hands.

10/10

Weight

Even with their excellent protection, these gloves are surprisingly light. They are not as light as an Eagle glove may be, and can feel a little bulky at first.

9/10

Durability

Durability on the exterior has been great. Just a few good scratches and minor cuts that come with regular usage. The palms have worn down a little, and I have noticed one small hole on one palm. Besides that, they have been very durable.

10/10

Intangibles

The look is one thing I really like about these gloves. The classic look on the HGT's is something I like more than the crazy designs on TPS' other gloves. I had to order mine in navy through my LHS, and they took about a week to get it, which I was also pleased with. The price these are sold for is also a positive.

10/10

Conclusion

These gloves are a very good product made by TPS. The durability and tight-fitting are the major advantages I have noticed and enjoyed while using them. Once mine are no longer usable, I will probably buy another pair.

Overall: 10/10