Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razr

Spring Cleaning Sale

As I was cleaning out a closet, I found a handful of hockey items, still in usable condition, that I thought I would throw up here:

TPS R8 Response Lite Shaft- Tapered, R flex. Brand new, Never been used, no blade ever inserted, Never cut. Asking $80 + Shipping

Condition: 10/10

(Got this as a replacement after I broke my last XN10)

344tm4l.jpg

21jzvrp.jpg

Easton EQ50 Tapered Blade RH - Getzlaf Pattern. Went through a phase of trying this pattern, ended up sticking with the Drury. $30 + Shipping

Condition: 9/10 a bit of tape residue remaining on it. Tried cleaning off as much as possible, but didn't put too much time into it.

2m64psg.jpg

21n4d8n.jpg

2ngy7hc.jpg

29z8ugy.jpg

CCM 4R-II Gloves- 14" Navy - Asking $50 + Shipping

Condition: 8/10 Minor wear, palms are pretty good; there is a minor spot of rubbing on the RH glove. Also, in the pic, you can see the left palm has a little seem that's come undone, can be fixed with a little needle and thread- if need be I can do it for you, if you'd like.

2mch89s.jpg

9ky1c9.jpg

Nike-Bauer Supreme One-50 Senior Medium Elbow Pads- Pretty much brand new, I think they were worn for the end of a season... Asking $15 + Shipping

aysv3m.jpg

oa8xtv.jpg

I will accept trades; items of interest: P91A Tapered blades, Jofa Elbows (senior M)