Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

Easton Mako skates 10.5 EE, (new) pro stock Easton Synergy HSX 14 inch, Bauer Re-AKT titanium cage (size Large)

Manufacturing delays on the Mako II have made this potential sale impossible (glad no one wanted to buy anyway)

For sale:- Easton Mako skates 10.5 EE

Eason Mako skates 10.5 EE- I have used these skates once in December 2013, and about (on average) once per week from January 2014 to present. Sometimes I played 2 or 3x in a week, and I have gone 3 week stretches without playing. I take great care of all of my gear, including and especially my skates. I always dry as thoroughly as I can at the rink and immediately take out the foot soles. Skate soakers (the ones in the pic) are then immediately placed on the blades, where they remain until next use. Then, I hang the skates upside down in an air conditioned room. No odor, no major blemishes or defects.

Here is the catch though/ reason for sale. I went to an Easton Ranger camp and learned that I am actually 10.0 EE. I placed an a order for a new pair of skates, but will not receive them until July 29, 2014. So, I will request payment to be sent on July 28 (or if you really want to, then you can send prior), and I will ship these skates upon receipt of my new skates. Obviously, if for whatever reason I do not get my new skates (if Easton goes belly up or whatever the rumors), then I will refund your potential payment in full. This is why I suggest waiting until July 28 to do the transfer.

The box, original laces, and tool are all in Indonesia. I did not expect to be selling these skates because I was not planning on buying new skates. Otherwise, I would have all of these items for you. I return stateside in December 2014, and can ship all of these items to you at that time at your expense, if you like. I think the stock laces are garbage (so I use the wax laces in the pic), and sure the tool is useful for changing out the steel, so apologies in advance for not having it at this time. I am sure your local pro shop has the tool if you wish to swap the steel out.

0BE64B1D-E018-4C03-A996-E6FAC561C527_zps

6BD4652F-9122-4EA1-B4CE-AB15E2AC5298_zps

5E90885F-6164-4050-97EC-E85068817649_zps

A9137506-B003-4D50-8290-7B7FFF1B57BC_zps

I bought this jersey when I was in Montreal in 1989, the year after the young Chris Chelios/ Stephane Richer/ Patrick Roy team lost in the Stanley Cup Finals. All of the Stanley Cup champions Canadiens teams are listed of the back, except for the 1993 team. Has some stains- I used to wear this jersey a lot around 1989-1990, but it's been clean and in storage since around 1991. Those last two pics show the stains. The stains won't be apparent to the casual observer, but for sure, people like us will notice them when we inspect.

Size Large/ Grande. Made in Phillippines. 65% poly/ 35% cotton. This is a heavy'ish jersey- a lot heavier than the replicas and Edge practice jerseys that I have. It also does not seem to have the extra space figured into it for elbows and shoulder, if you plan to wear it on the rink (it would look funny on ice, I think). However, if you want to wear this to the rink, then this is a winner!! (If you are a Habs fan, of course).

$100 shipped to US; $110 shipped to Canada.

9A494A82-C278-44AE-814E-C204616B096E_zps

7442FAD8-95E1-41CA-AAF2-3B0E5A4ADDBC_zps

21FCF544-63B0-4748-894E-EAACD823EE1F_zps

8BEC6E07-B0D7-4E60-9D47-39032782A677_zps

C9330C17-2365-49C1-8EFA-3E4CE684623C_zps

3ED795D1-CFAB-4D8A-B006-50E886918589_zps

Jersey relocated to thread below to condense all of my gear into 1 thread.

- Brand new/ never used pro stock Easton Synergy HSX gloves - Anaheim Ducks- "Ducks" embroidered into the cuffs. I picked these up at the Ducks team sale last week. I intended to use these myself, but they are a bit stiff in the cuff just at one particular angle in the backhand that I make a special point to look for. (Have since ordered 2011 Warrior Projekts). Anyway, I love these gloves otherwise, just the colors do not match my team (red/white), so this color issue + the one issue in the cuff make me want to sell.:
] (no longer available)

Bauer Re-AKT Titanium cage- size Large- lightly used/ no real sign of wear except some discoloration where the cage clips attach to the helmet. Includes new Cage clips and original J clips. :
] (no longer available)

This is also my gear- discounts available if you buy 2 or more items- make me an offer-
http://modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/66160-jofa-elbowsccm-cl-elbowsbauer-supreme-nxg-shins-bauer-re-akt-helmet-totalone-tapered-shafts-skatefenders-warrior-gloves/