Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave

Cool hockey video clip

I have this video clip for quite a while now and whenever I need my "hockey fix" I watch it. I am talking about a 27 MB file that is either called "NHL HITS (Video).mpg" or something with "Reuben Heredia..." (or similar). It can be easily found on popular p-2-p networks.

Anyone else seen it?

ahh yes, the video with the annoying offspring song ;]

some pretty cool stuff in there...somebody getting tripped and scoring while hes on his back. yzerman getting tripped and dropping the puck back for an assist. glass breaking checks...sweet hip checks...going over the boards...that video is seriously insprirational, heh.

what happens at 37 seconds? i can't tell. same at 2:30.

definitely worth the DL ;]

Well at 36 seconds it looks like Al is breaking his stick over the boards, I think. And at 2:30, Sandy Mcarthy (think that's him) looks like he's either playing rock, paper, scissors, or telling his buddy there to play his skin flute.

Al didn't exactly hit the boards, the smashed the guys hand or finger and broke it. Rock paper Scissors to see who leaves the ice, so the other one is the "last guy" to leave McCarty and McCarthy I believe.

Al didn't exactly hit the boards, the smashed the guys hand or finger and broke it. Rock paper Scissors to see who leaves the ice, so the other one is the "last guy" to leave McCarty and McCarthy I believe.

It was Darren Turcotte's hand MacInnis smashed. I was at that game, and noticed that Al didn't appear to be on the St.Louis bench during the third period. On the way home I was listening to the post-game show and apparently he saw Turcotte's hand after he did that and started throwing up, taking himself out of the game.

Crazy...

It was Sandy McCarthy and Darren McCarty. Both of them have superstisions (sp) about being the last guys to leave the ice, always. So they played rock paper scissors to figure out who was going to leave first.

I love the Cujo/Vernon "fight". When the Linesman comes over to see if they are actually going to go and Cujo just laughs.

I honestly can't tell if the guy who did it is a Leafs/Cujo fan or not...every time he makes a good save, he gets run over by someone *L*