Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fedorov91

Racing Stories

I was in the car with my friend once, he has an '86 Trans Am, really really really nice, and we were racing an M3, don't remember too much about it, but we did win, sooo it was cool

yeah I am only 14, my friend is 17 now, he's an amazing driver though

Good choice getting rid of the stock altezzas, and the RPF1's look sick on there, but why'd you ditch the stock recaros? I'm guessing those are torinos? I always thourhg the stock recaros felt a lot better than those, but maybe it's just me. Do you go to Willow much? I have a few friends that run down there a lot.

Here you go....

ROAD RACE MUELLER JIC'S, Works TB, HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust, HKS DP, RMR Cat Delete, Goodridge Stainless Steel lines, Porterfield Brake Pads, Enkei RF1 and Toyo' TA-1 for the Track, Buschur MBC, HKS 264 Cams, Sparco Monza Seats, shift nob, and pedals, Kartboy Short Shifter and Shifter Bushings, VIS Trunk, and Carbon Fiber Hood, Greddy TT, and Custom Dynoflash....

As for the porsches (only comparing them to the track)....It comes down to the drivers....I have embarassed guys in GT3's, and had other guys in crx's smoke me....IMO I think Porsches are overpriced for the performance the deliver (Boxers especially)....

However, I don't think there is car I would rather have for the track than the evo....

Justin

that thing can bet porsches? yah right?!?I'm sorry but I'm not into the whole "Evo" dealio....

I got video you should watch one day....As for you not believing the whole "EVO" thing, I guess all those magazines that say the evo is one of the best cars out must be wrong too....

;)

The new Evo FQ-400 is absolutely unreal. The latest TopGear showed the Evo FQ-340 lapping the test track over a second faster than the iconic Audi WRC car. The TopGear before that showed the Evo FQ-400 could keep up with a Lamborghini Murcielago. In fact the Lambo spun out trying to keep off the Evo.(the Lambo was being driven by a touring car champ and the Evo by that bad driver, Jeremy Clarkson).

The major downside to the FQ-400 are that it only runs on certain octane fuel and has quite possibly the worst turbo lag i have ever seen.

I'll try to dig up the video if anyone wants to see it.

I like guys like you that think street racing is the way to go. Just dont kill the innocent bystander when you crash(cuz sooner or later you will), and Ill be there with the "JAWS" to cut your sorry busted up a**es out of the wreckage..

As for the porsches (only comparing them to the track)....It comes down to the drivers....I have embarassed guys in GT3's, and had other guys in crx's smoke me....IMO I think Porsches are overpriced for the performance the deliver (Boxers especially)....

If you're beating a GT3 on the track, the guy in that car is a terrible driver.

I highly doubt that with equal drivers, you're beating any 911 in the past 20 years, and especially not a 964 or 993 with their dry sump systems. Even a 996/997 C2 should beat you, but it would be close on that track.

The Z06 will tear an EVO a new one on many, many tracks.