Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spyrakos

roller/ice hockey jerseys?

my team is lookin for some jerseys..... were thinking vinatge oilers, pens or other flashy custom jerseys. Any websites or places that sell these jerseys in cheaper quality? were not lookin for real stuff.

Try Bill Peare at www.echohockey.com..he has gotten into the custom team jersey business too.....I know he is very competitive.

SP team jerseys are pretty affordable. Most people don't need the fight strap on the high end ones.

I have been looking for some high quality roller jerseys for sometime, including follwing the links posted so far whicg mostly sell ice jerseys. There is a real dirth of good quality roller jerseys, with light breathable fabric and sublimated designs. Projoys jerseys - even the ones they produce for Mission are way too heavy for roller. The Tour jerseys are great but some a team in our league is already sponsored and wears them. The AK Knit stuff is too basic. Any one out there have some some suggestions. Ideally I'd like to buy more of the NEXED Core jerseys which was awesome, cool, comfortable but unfortunately they've gone bust!

just on the topic of jerseys...where can i order an individual projoy stock jersey?

thanks

through any shop with a projoy account. I think we have an account with them. What jersey do you want?