Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kingofnooyork

Closest Warrior Curve to Bauer Kane?

I was in Total Hockey today and happened to compare the curves, well prior to seeing this post. The Warrior W88 is not a clone of the P88 regardless of what anyone says. It is a deeper curve and appears to be slightly less open, particularly around the toe area but still open nonetheless. Very similar yes but not identical. I didn't try to compare the lie, just the curve. From a curve perspective, I thought the CCM P40 was actually closer to the P88. And if you wonder why I was checking this out, it's what a hockey Dad does when he's waiting for skates to get sharpened.........

I was in Total Hockey today and happened to compare the curves, well prior to seeing this post. The Warrior W88 is not a clone of the P88 regardless of what anyone says. It is a deeper curve and appears to be slightly less open, particularly around the toe area but still open nonetheless. Very similar yes but not identical. I didn't try to compare the lie, just the curve. From a curve perspective, I thought the CCM P40 was actually closer to the P88. And if you wonder why I was checking this out, it's what a hockey Dad does when he's waiting for skates to get sharpened.........

I didnt think so either but i assure you i have a bauer nexus 1000 Kane and a warrior covert dt1 lt zetterberg. they are completely identical. You can hold them next to each other and you cant tell the difference.