Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skinni44

Sure-grip advice......URGENT

Basically there is a pair of purple sure-grip h-405 on eBay in the UK with 3 hours left hence the urgency. They will hopefully be around £10 (19$CDN/15$ US) but they don't come with axle kit.

I need to know if they're the same size kit with the old missions and also if it's worth getting them to try?

They are 220mm length which if I read correct would mean they would fit a size 10? People rave about these so deal or no deal?

Thanks

What I didn't add if there is anyone in the US or Canada that would like them, I could buy them and ship them for cheap-ish as I work for an airline. You would have to collect them from an airport or sort out courier?

Avoid. If you strip an axle, you're screwed. Not to mention they are heavy as all get out. They were great frames in their heyday, but not now. Just find a pair of Mission aluminum frames and call it a day. You won't spend much more (looking at shipping and such)

Thanks for the reply so quick! You mean like the ones I fitted in the pictures in the conversion post to a pair of nikes?

I would love to but can't get these chassis anywhere! I've taken them of missions that have been given to me.

Bit late now but thanks anyway.

I would guess though that they would mainly be only for quad skates now. Very much doubt they would be able to supply axles for inlines, especially as there's barely a mention on their website about their inline history.

Thanks anyway though.