Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Markku

Custom Glove Wait Times 2

Not trying to be an ass, but too bad you splitted the part and locked it. First of all the first post doesn't have anything to do with delivery time.

And in that post should have been mentioned the Sande deliverytime a while back. Orders through me were late, and both LegoDoom and Dave cancelled their order. I was kind enough to allow that and even returned their money in full even though I made a lot of losses there and I sold those gloves to them without profit.

So shut up about delivery times and how I should be quiet about them. You try to be equal to every manufacturer but all I can say is BS...

Now you can lock the post so that burries away and nobody notices it or can comment it any further... and I guess I'm an ass now...

I split the topic and put the label on wait times. Wrong label? OK.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns. The label was just that. A label.

Lets mark this one as the last post and all move on.

Thanks,

Delivery time...whining for freebies...whatever. As for Sande, chalk that up to a lesson in learning what companies not to be the middleman for.