Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pr0ph3t

World of Warcraft

Guest pr0ph3t

I did a search already and found a thread but it didnt have the answer i was looking for.

I heard you dont have to use a credit card to pay for the game? You can just buy "pass cards" or something every month or whenever you have the money, and then enter codes that are given on the card?

So I can just go buy a card whenever I have some extra money?

Also, I heard you level up really fast and the fun factor goes down. Any comments on that?

Thanks.

Are you talking about online? My brother got it for Christmas but he is probably going to return it cause it is different then warcraft 3 even though I told him they were totally different.

I play and have it. Its 30 bucks for 2 months of play on the pre-paid cards (look for those cards at your local Gamestop or EBGames). The leveling is normal at the beginning, but once you get about to level 7, it starts taking a much longer than normal time, which makes it great fun. The quests aren't very repetitive and the rewards and balance of all the spells/attacks are superb. Great game, and the fun factor DOESNT go down..