Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
HDHockey

CCM 4 Roll Pro III

CCM 4-Roll Pro III

Have been using them for about 6 months.

1 or 2 ice games and 1 roller game per week.

I had been wearing my second pair of Bauer 4 Roll gloves which were a couple years old and ready to go. I had been real happy with the Bauers, but read a lot of good things about the CCM 4-Roll Pro III so I thought I would give them a try.

FIT – The 15” runs smaller than the same in the Bauer. They also fit a little smaller throughout the glove than the Bauer 4-Roll, which I tend to like better – 8/10

WEIGHT – These are the lightest gloves I have worn since my Eagle X-50’s. - 10/10

BREAK-IN – I HATE breaking in new equipment and I thought these would have little to no break in time. They did require a little bit of break in time (approx. 5 skates), but that could also be because I am way too picky! – 8/10

PROTECTION – Seems like plenty, have been fortunate enough not to have to test the protection out too much! – 9/10

DURABILITY – So far these gloves have held up great. No wear on the palms, all the stitching is holding up well, and the fabric looks brand new. – 10/10

INTANGIBLES – I have grown to like the gloves better than the Bauer 4 rolls I was using probably for fit and for durability (both pairs of Bauers seemed to have a layer of the fabric peel on the inside), and with the increase in price when they went to Nexus, there is a savings with these gloves too.

OVERALL – This is a great pair of gloves and I am happy I switched to test them out. Would recommended them for anyone who like the classic fit. I would just make sure you are able to try them on to get into the accurate size. – 45/50

• Like 1