Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs019

Cavs Spring Sale

Bauer APX 2 Gloves 13 Inch, this is the model with the grey quattro Palm, Black exterior with white trim, used once. Asking $85 shipped. Sold

Bauer Vapor 1X Griptac P88 Kane 77 Flex RH: Used once in a practice, cut about 2 inches. Stick is mint. Asking $130 shipped. SOLD

Bauer APX 2 RH 106 Tapered Blades: I have one left, Asking $25 shipped. SOLD

Bauer X60 Tapered Shafts 77 Flex I have two of these, both are in outstanding shape. One is cut 3 inches, the other is cut 1 inch. Asking $35 for the longer of the two, $30 for the other. I'd take $60 for both   SOLD

Warrior Pro Bag Medium - Navy/Red/White. The quality on this thing is tremendous, I have two of these and don't need the extra. Bag is new without tags. Asking $55 shipped. SOLD

Warrior Bag Pic 1

Warrior Bag Pic 2

Pro Stock Bauer x60 Gloves: Chicago Blackhawks 13 Inch. Gloves are all black with red font and red piping. Exterior is perfect, left Palm has some tape residue but is otherwise in great shape. No holes or smell to be found. Asking $50 shipped. SOLD