Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kranmaster

Tour Fish Bonelite Pro Inline Skates

Can anyone give a firsthand account of these skates?  I'm looking at picking up a pair, but I just want to know a few things. 1)  How well does the boot stiffness hold up over time?  2)  With all that stitching for the fancy design, how well does it also hold up over time?  3)  I'm skeptical about such a thin tongue with no felt & what looks like minimal lace bite protection; how is the lace bite over the longer term?  Thanks.

2 team mates had them, The boots went soft after about 6 months, stitching held up ok, boots fitted both ok for volume so lace bite wasn't an issue. Both dumped them half way through the season and got some rpd Max+. Not a great boot but if the price was cheap enough then anything is ok.

7 hours ago, Vet88 said:

2 team mates had them, The boots went soft after about 6 months, stitching held up ok, boots fitted both ok for volume so lace bite wasn't an issue. Both dumped them half way through the season and got some rpd Max+. Not a great boot but if the price was cheap enough then anything is ok.

That sounds like every pair of Tour's I owned over the years. Somewhere around when they started making the Code-1 the durability of the boot holding up went out the window. I had to give on Tour because it wasn't worth it to spend money on a skate that didn't hold up after 6 months.

Hey Guys, thanks a lot for the feedback!!  The difficulty I run into is size.  I'm a 5.0 in skates (5.0 EE in Bauer); Bauer & Mission don't do senior skates in that size, and there is nothing in a junior skate of top end quality from them.  All I could find in my size in a high end senior skate was tour...  Any other suggestions?  Thanks!