Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle_M

It's all fun and games until someone sues...

I think that's hilarious! I listen to his show pretty often but I hate him. I hope he gets sued/fired.

Thats so stupid my goodness. How much more money do these professional athletes want to make. He had to know he was joking, and its playoff time between two heated rivals, the players have to know that some cheap shots might be taken on radio or TV or Internet before the games. It gets people involved and builds up the suspense. This is almost as bad as the people who want to sue Kellogs because poptarts they left in the toaster for hours caught on fire and burnt the house down.

It's one thing to talk about the series or joke a little bit, that's just not right though. Why do people have to make everything personal?

I didn't hear the bit but it sounds like his partner was trying to get him to back off and he wouldn't. Saying someone beats their wife isn't a joke, it's slander.

The Ottawa Citizen reported Wednesday that Tie Domi is considering taking legal action against an Ottawa radio host who insinuated on the air the Toronto Maple Leafs forward hits his wife

Not to be arguing or whatever, but he never said "Well, Tie Domi goes home and beats on his wife". I would think that people would have enough brains to not talk about something that serious in a serious manner publicly. While I was reading the article I was convinced he sincerely meant it as a joke and not as a serious thing. Especially when he brought Arvadson in there and made the comparison. Again I'm not just trying to argue but..

That guys an a**hole. Anyone remember the song he made about how much the Leafs suck and played it all over the radio stations. He'd call up the Fan 590 and play it over the phone.

Obviously you do intend to argue, so don't say that that you "aren't trying to argue." We disagree, end of story.

Not to be arguing or whatever, but he never said "Well, Tie Domi goes home and beats on his wife"

"I'll bet you his idea of aerobics is to bang her around a bit once a week," Romani said.

Pretty close wouldn't you say? It's the fact that this has nothing to do with hockey, it went outside the realm of what you are and aren't allowed to discuss on the Radio. Think of you about to get a promotion at work, but it's between you and another guy. All of a sudden a friend of the other guy starts a vicious rumour, but nobody will believe it........ will they?

I didn't hear the bit but it sounds like his partner was trying to get him to back off and he wouldn't.

I've heard that the other guy, kept saying "you can't say that", so it sounds like he was against it, or smart enough to cover his own behind.