Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GQRDY

Inline Girdle Fit

I have played inline on and off four 4 ish years, never worn a girdle but decided to pick one up since I got a good deal on a CCM RBZ Roller Hockey compression Girdle it seems to fit well.

My questions is with the length, it comes down to just above the top of my knees. When I have my shin pads on it its about halfway down the flap at the top of my shinpads. is this the correct length? and should I leave it in front of the flat or tuck it behind?

if it's a compression type then it should fit pretty tight, kind of like boxer briefs. Sounds like you may have gotten too big of a size (if there is enough slack to pull them down over the top of you shins). 

Are the thigh pads hitting the top of your shins, or just the very bottom of the short material? 

13 hours ago, MD56 said:

if it's a compression type then it should fit pretty tight, kind of like boxer briefs. Sounds like you may have gotten too big of a size (if there is enough slack to pull them down over the top of you shins). 

Are the thigh pads hitting the top of your shins, or just the very bottom of the short material? 

yeah its a compression fit, think you might be right. I could pull them up really high but then that's not comfortable.

they just cover the top of the shinpads by 1-2 cm.

13 hours ago, GQRDY said:

yeah its a compression fit, think you might be right. I could pull them up really high but then that's not comfortable.

they just cover the top of the shinpads by 1-2 cm.

Can you exchange them for a better fit? If they are not snug, then the pads are probably not positioned right either. 

10 hours ago, MD56 said:

Can you exchange them for a better fit? If they are not snug, then the pads are probably not positioned right either. 

no :( they only had that one size, probably why it was so cheap.il just need to return it and look at a different one.

Do you specifically want one with the big hip pads? I have a pair from Shock Doctor, they have a bunch of good options to choose from. 

no it was just at a good price for the top of the line one, that's the only reason I ordered that one. I have now returned it and order a Mission Elite Compression girdle in the size below.