Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

troybruins89

OPS height

I just read that the height of a int XX is 57" is that the height of the toe of the stick to the end of the shaft. Like if the toe of the stick is on the ground it would be 57" tall? It just seems odd to me that i would need a Sr XX after just growing out of a junior response...

You change your mind alot. Chances are you wouldnt need a senior coming from a junior.

i no chances are i woulnt need a senior coming from a junior thats why i made that post. and i dont even know if im getting a XX. im looking at all my options before i go buy something i dont really want.

I just looked on bauer and the senior vapor shaft is 50 inches long, so the whole XX from the toe to the top must be 57 inches.

By the way, do you live in troy ohio?

After using Junoir sticks, I'd try Junoir sticks with basically the longest/biggest end plug you can find first. If it still doesn't work, move to Int. I remember moving from Jr. to Sr. sticks. The Sr. feels MUCH stiffer and is very bulky in the hands if you're not used to it.