Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

streak

Warrior Sticks

So, I was in my local Sports Chek and noticed that there was a Warrior Dolomite for 109. There was also a SUPER Dolomite for 319. When I got home, I quickly Googled it and it looks like Warrior Marketing had decided to re-release some of their old classic sticks/looks.

My question is this, is the regular Dolomite (The one for 109) similar to the original Dolomite that was released 10 years ago and the SUPER Dolomite more like a QRL with the Dolomite graphics?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

2 hours ago, streak said:

So, I was in my local Sports Chek and noticed that there was a Warrior Dolomite for 109. There was also a SUPER Dolomite for 319. When I got home, I quickly Googled it and it looks like Warrior Marketing had decided to re-release some of their old classic sticks/looks.

My question is this, is the regular Dolomite (The one for 109) similar to the original Dolomite that was released 10 years ago and the SUPER Dolomite more like a QRL with the Dolomite graphics?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

The Dolomite is a QRL4 ($100 price point stick) with the old Dolomite graphics. You are correct about the Super Dolomite.