Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Compmn19

Bauer 8090's

I'm looking for a new pair of skates because my 3 year old Bauer 3000's have had their time. So im trying to decide between the 8090's, 8000's and maybe the Vector pros. So my question on the 8090's how are they expected to hold up because I felt a pair today and they didnt seem all that durable so im wondering on how they compare to the 8000's. And if it matters I skate about 4-5 times a week.

If your main concern is durability, get yourself a pair of Bauer 7000s. They are discontinued, tanks, perform well, and can be had for cheap no doubt.

im not exactly looking for 3 years out of the pair i just dont want them to turn into what most people expirenced with the XX's, breaking down after a few months.

Look in to the 8090's then. There supposed to be pretty much exactly the same as the XX's only there more durable. There about the same weight, I think the 8090's are a couple grams heavier, I couldn't notice though. When I tried them on they felt really nice. There pretty wide skates also. I have wide feet, EE in XX's, and W in graf with them punched out and the D width felt fine in 8090's.