Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xstartxtodayx

Long Island C League Team Needs a Few Players

Anyone on Long Island looking for a team to play on?  There's a team in the MHL weeknight C level league that needs a few players, most games are in Nassau County.  They've played 2 games already and the league is offering a discounted rate to play for the rest of the season for only $200 (normally about $350 - $375 for the season).  Next game is this Monday November 6th at Parkwood (Great Neck), after that there's 1 game at Dix Hills then another at Parkwood, probably a bunch after that since most other teams already played 4 or 5 games.

I'm not on this team but may fill in here and there, just trying to help the team/league out by passing the word around.

@dkmiller3356 I know you're a Nassau guy so I'm tagging you, feel free to pass the word around since you might have better considering your team is a Nassau team :-)

29 minutes ago, xstartxtodayx said:

Anyone on Long Island looking for a team to play on?  There's a team in the MHL weeknight C level league that needs a few players, most games are in Nassau County.  They've played 2 games already and the league is offering a discounted rate to play for the rest of the season for only $200 (normally about $350 - $375 for the season).  Next game is this Monday November 6th at Parkwood (Great Neck), after that there's 1 game at Dix Hills then another at Parkwood, probably a bunch after that since most other teams already played 4 or 5 games.

I'm not on this team but may fill in here and there, just trying to help the team/league out by passing the word around.

@dkmiller3356 I know you're a Nassau guy so I'm tagging you, feel free to pass the word around since you might have better considering your team is a Nassau team :-)

Thanks but already playing in midweek C and another team as well.  Can't pull it off.  Which team... ? I can put some feelers out.

3 hours ago, dkmiller3356 said:

Thanks but already playing in midweek C and another team as well.  Can't pull it off.  Which team... ? I can put some feelers out.

haha yea I'm on 3 teams as it is otherwise I'd jump in, I might fill in when/if they play at Dix Hills though.  This is for Dark Horse Tavern, supposedly they were pretty good but have no one showing up this season other than a handful of guys.  I appreciate you passing the word around.

1 hour ago, xstartxtodayx said:

haha yea I'm on 3 teams as it is otherwise I'd jump in, I might fill in when/if they play at Dix Hills though.  This is for Dark Horse Tavern, supposedly they were pretty good but have no one showing up this season other than a handful of guys.  I appreciate you passing the word around.

I'll have to wait until after the 22nd....  I play them!!! LOL