Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazinmets73

Narrow boot rollers?

I'm a hockey player with an unusually narrow foot; for perspective the only stock boots that offer a decent fit are Makos and Graf 703s. 

Which stock rollers offer the narrowest boot? 

Sadly your choice is limited, us narrow heel and or high volume feet aren't served well in the inline market today. Mission, Tour or Alkali (unless you can find the original CA series) will not work. The current Bauer range will be the closest, based on a vapour last with a narrow heel and low volume fit. But if you don't fit vapours in ice boots then you aren't going to fit Bauers in inline. So your best bet is buy a pair of ice boots that do fit and then convert them, this was quite common with Grafs. I'm in the process of doing this with some near new Jetspeeds I got off eBay for $90. Add a $100 for frames (which I already have including wheels and bearings) and its a cheap, good skate once I put it together.