Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theinfamoust94

CCM Supertacks Skates fit

7 hours ago, tcraig said:

@theinfamoust94 that sounds like a good place to start, and then like you said you can always have the lift put back in. I'm not sure how much, if any, the pitch of the SuperTacks boot itself differs from Supremes.  So you may or may not end up wanting that lift back.  I know the SB4 holder is supposed to be the same pitch as the LS Edge holder, but I can't remember how those compare to LS2.  

Good luck!  Once you get the holders/steel dialed in I think you'll love the SuperTacks!

Yeah I skated again on them today and brought my old ONE95's with me so my friend could try them out (subtly trying to sell them) and then midway through he took them off.. Anyway mid way through I was being bugged for the same things so I put the waxed laces on them and that made a world of difference! They felt great! I didn't think they were 100% perfect yet but I can tell that longer steel with the waxed laces will make them perfect. Awesome skates though I'm really impressed with CCM.